I'm For hire
I'm excited to explore additional freelance opportunities as well as product design roles within growing companies. If I can't help you myself, I'm happy to refer you to someone who can.
I'm experienced in:
• discovering and prioritizing areas of opportunity
• defining product design and product innovation practices
• indentifying research opportunities and appropriate methodologies
• facilitating projects in collaboration with stakeholders
• shipping end-to-end product experiences that convert
• teaching product design and mentoring
• building and leading teams
Projects that interest me most:
Design thinking exercises
A bit about process:
Working with stakeholders to turn business objectives and user needs into product strategies, I consider market factors and competitive insights — along with qualitative and quantitative data gathered through user research and analytics.
I follow and advocate for user centered design practices and a test and learn approach by focusing on design solutions that are launched as flexible, testable frameworks for continuous optimization.